Raising Godly people that are heavenly conscious through committed pragmatic evangelism, discipleship and Christian living.
- To eagerly and earnestly preach and teach the undiluted words of God untiringly, so as to make every member candidate of heaven
- To raise a generation of passionate Christian labourers and leaders for the labour of God’s kingdom
- To inspire and motivate every member to fulfill his/her God given potential.
- To promote the Spirit of oneness, unity and togetherness among all worshipers in the Diocese and also with other Christians in our community for a successful pursuance of our ultimate goal as Christians.
- To bring back to every church the glory of the early church as seen and practiced in the Acts of Apostle
- To build a strong and viable Diocese that will be self-sustaining and self-sufficient through pragmatic economic policies.
- To involve in social works and welfare for the widows, disables, orphans and aged